The Future Innovators is a project based competition. Students create their own intelligent robotics solution relating to the current theme of the season. Teams will present their project and their robot model to a group of judges on the competition day.
Future Innovators Characteristics:
- Age groups:
- Elementary (8-12y)
- Junior (11-15y)
- Senior (14-19y)
- Hardware: There is no restriction on the balance between LEGO elements and other materials. There is no restriction on the use of controllers. Teams at WRO International Final have the option to win the LEGO Education creativity award if they mainly use NXT / EV3 (LEGO) controllers.
- Software: Free choice of programming language / software.
- Maximum size: Teams present the idea in a 2m x 2m x 2m booth on the competition day.
- Team: A team consists of 1 coach and 2 or 3 team members.
- Characteristics: Develop a robot project that helps solve real world problems.